1. Application of Privacy Protection Policy
2. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
• When you visit our website or use the functional services provided by our website, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information depending on the nature of the service, and will process and use your personal information within the scope of the specific purpose; we will not use your personal information for other purposes without your written consent. • When you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys, the website will retain your name, email address, contact information, and time of use, as provided by you. • During general browsing, the server will record relevant behavior, including your IP address, time of use, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., for our reference to improve our website services. • In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaires, and the analysis results will be presented in statistics or explanatory text.
3. Data Protection
• This website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information using strict protection measures, only by authorized personnel to access your personal information, the relevant handling personnel have signed a confidentiality agreement, if a breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to legal action. • In the event that it is necessary to commission other parties to provide services for our business, we will strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and will take the necessary checks to ensure that they will do so.
4. Links to external websites
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, except in accordance with legal or contractual obligations. The foregoing proviso includes and is not limited to.：
• With your written consent. • Explicitly provided by law. • To save you from danger to your life, body, liberty or property. • Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, where necessary in the public interest for statistical or academic research, and where the data is processed or collected by the provider in a way that makes it impossible to identify the specific subject of the disclosure. • In the event that your conduct on the website, violates the Terms of Service or may harm or interfere with the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to any person, the website administration will disclose your personal information as necessary to identify, contact or take legal action. • It’s in your best interest. • When the website entrusts a company to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, our company will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced company or individual.
• If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to a higher level of privacy in order to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may result in some of the site’s functions not functioning properly.
6. Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy